My first food recipe on this blog! 🙂 Whenever I look for Pintrest recipes, I get EXTREMELY annoyed that you have to scroll through like three pages before getting to the recipe, so I told myself if I have any explanations or things to say about a recipe, it would be at the bottom! So here we go…
Easy Breakfast Casserole
1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
1/2 lb. lunch meat, chopped (ham or turkey is best)
1/2 cup milk
1 lb. shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Unroll the crescent rolls and press into bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking dish – ensure you cover the entire bottom of the dish.
3. Sprinkle lunch meat over the crescent rolls.
4. Whisk together eggs, milk, and salt/pepper to taste. Pour mixture over lunch meat.
5. Sprinkle cheeses on top. (I usually use a combination of cheddar & mozzarella.)
6. Bake until center is set – about 20-25 minutes.
This is a SUPER easy dish to make and I usually make it on the weekends. I love it because it only takes about a whopping 30-40 minutes from start to finish! I will admit though, this doesn’t taste very good as leftovers no matter how it’s heated back up – so I suggest making it when there’s enough hungry people to eat it all at once! 🙂